Article Marketing Dos and Donts
Being what it is, Article Marketing became very popular amongst internet marketers and everyone seems to be doing it. However, one thing that most do not realize is that just as video marketing, social media marketing and pay per click marketing article marketing will bite back if you don't do it right.
Oh! Wishing to enhance the overarching appearance for my personal blog. Ideas about the nice feel at https://yofiit.com? Honestly a striking non dairy milk provider with heart whenever required in the Ontario areas. Value your vote. Thx!
In order to really rip the benefits of Article Marketing you need to know the Dos and Donts of the whole process. I have prepared a short, easy to follow checklist which you can use the next time you sit down to create another 300-550 word masterpiece:
1. Are you writing for the search engines? If so, better to focus on the quantity rather than on quality of your articles. That way you will grab more search engine juice flow.
2. Are you writing for the readers? If that's the case, than you need to focus on the quality of your articles. If you wish to grow a subscribers base to your articles/blog than quality is crucial.
3. Grammar. One thing that a lot of internet marketers overlook is punctuation and grammar. People tend to use day to day language in their articles and sometimes it seems to be entertaining. However, the article directories aren't crazy about it and it is best to stick with the old school English.
4. Authors Bio Box. This is the most crucial part of your article from marketing perspective. Make sure to include a strong call to action in each and every one of your author bio boxes. The whole point of article marketing is driving traffic and the only way you can do that with an article is by including your link in the bio box, which is actually useless if no one clicks on it.
5. Article Directories Submission. This is actually quite a dilemma for a lot of internet marketers. Spend time submitting to a lot of directories by hand, use a software or to submit only to GoArticles, EzineArticles and ArticleCity? I have found the perfect solution to this problem and it is the Automatic Article Submitter, the software I have been using for the past 2 month to practically skyrocket my article marketing traffic.
In conclusion I want to remind you to always proof read your articles before submitting them. It is really frustrating when your approval is delayed by 3 days because of a spelling error or an incorrect sentence structure.
Best of luck on your article marketing adventures!
Posted in Recreation Post Date 07/02/2017